What We Do
Empowering Men to Become Better Disciples of Jesus Christ
Where one alone may be overcome, two together can resist. A three-ply cord is not easily broken. ~ Ecc. 4:12
Coaching and Discipleship Development
Live4More provides information and guidance (“coaching”) to men starting Discipleship Groups or building upon established men’s movements. This could be in a parish or other Catholic organizations, such as the Knights of Columbus. We are prepared to help with small, medium or large men’s groups (conferences, for example). We can help you with a one-day program, a weekend session or establishing on-going small groups.
Our Specific Areas of Focus include:
- Approvals: Obtain program approval within your parish or organization.
- Needs Assessment: Assess the needs of participants based on their faith journeys.
- Launch: Help with promotions and reaching the men in your parish or organization.
- Tools: Identify materials that best fit the needs of the participants
- Training: providing on-site leadership and facilitation training to launch the program.
- Logistics: Help develop meeting formats, locations, size of groups, scheduling, ordering materials, etc.
In addition to facilitating men’s discipleship groups, Live4More develops formation materials for use by men’s groups. Regardless of the source, we only promote solidly Catholic materials.
See our list of Resources for Formation Materials.